- Get up 30 minutes earlier than you have to.
- This gives you an opportunity to prepare yourself for the day
- Drink a full glass of water before you do anything else.
- This rehydrates your body after 6-8 hours or no intake and aids digestion
- Take about 7-8 minutes to answer a few questions of self-reflection. Here are some examples, but you should come up with questions that work for you.
- How am I feeling in one word?
- Why do I feel that way?
- What am I thankful for?
- What were the best things that happened yesterday?
- What were the worst things that happened yesterday?
- What is going to challenge me today?
I recommend using a journaling app called OneDay
- 5 Minutes of physical activity (50 push-ups, squats, curls, lunges, etc.)
- This will help wake you up and boost blood flow
- Make a list of the 3 most important thing to do that day.
- Lay out your clothes the night before.
- Do all the dishes and tidy up before you go to bed.
- Make a plan for your day before going to bed.